Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Best Word on Homosexual Marriage

As I'm sure most of you know, the Church has written an explanation for their stance against legalization of gay marriage: The Divine Institution of Marriage. The interesting thing to me is that most of these points were things I have begun to feel myself, the more I ponder out the question for myself. To me, that is a reaffirmation that the Spirit is able to teach me in a vacuum of direct command. I still appreciate the explanation when it comes.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to not post earlier, that is an amazing statement by the church. In my limited view I don't remember the church doing so much to explain their stance on an issue. I would hope this would show members struggling to understand, the love coming from our leadership.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, I've found it necessary to screen comments. Unless your comment violates the commenting policy, it will show up as soon as I can approve it.

Popular Posts